Contribute to the rising generation of innovators

Partnerships allow NSBE | UIUC to fulfill our mission - to increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionaly, and positively impact the community.

Several Ways to Play

Corporate partners receive direct access to NSBE | UIUC's talent pool with the opportunity to host General Body Meetings, receive our Resume Book, be featured on our website and flyers, and more!

1.

Academic Support

Stack is built with customization and ease-of-use at its core — whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting out

3.

Community Engagement

Monthly science lessons at a local middle school are just one of the ways our chapter gives back to the community.

2.

Professional Opportunities

The chapter sponsors members to attend both the regional and national conventions to attend workshops and network during the career fair.

4.

Family

NSBE | UIUC provides a safe space for members to unwind and culturally recharge.

"NSBE|UIUC has been a great motivation for me as an inspirational example of black excellence."

Michael W.

Freshman, Civil Engineering

"It is inspiring to see other black engineers striving towards the same goals as me."

Yvonne S.

Sophomore, Computer Engineering

"NSBE has allowed me to grow so much as a student, and has gifted me professional opportunities that I wouldn't have found elsewhere."

Eliza W.

Senior, Nuclear Engineering

"NSBE|UIUC has provided me with innumerable, invaluable experiences as well as phenomenal friendships."

Matthew A.

Junior, Engineering Mechanics

Ready to make an impact?

Email Makomborero Tizora, Public Relations Chair, for information on sponsorship and partnership.